Welcome to Alaska SEED and the SEED Registry
What is Alaska SEED?
The Alaska System for Early Education Development (SEED) is a collaborative approach to professional development integrating and recognizing the needs of a diverse workforce. The early education workforce includes early care and education providers, certified teachers, early interventionists, administrators and others working in related positions that support the development of children.
What is the Alaska SEED Registry?
The SEED Registry is one aspect of the larger SEED System. It provides:
- A cutting-edge database for early educators to track and plan their own professional development
- A tool for early educators to document and quantify professional accomplishments
- A reporting source that can inform stakeholders about the status of the early childhood workforce
The Registry staff validates and evaluates credit-based professional development and specialized credentials for placement on the SEED Career Ladder. This service is confidential and free of charge.
What the Alaska SEED Registry can do for you:
- Provide an efficient system to track your ongoing education and training
- Issue a SEED Certificate verifying your placement on the SEED Career Ladder
- Provide documentation about your early childhood credentials to employers and parents
- Increase your eligibility for scholarship and funding opportunities
3350 Commercial Dr. Suite # 203,
Anchorage AK 99501
Phone: 907.265.3100 Fax: 907.265.3191 Contact Us